The 4/6 Inch Electric Drill to Electric Chainsaw Adapter Tool is the perfect solution for woodworking and pruning projects. With this portable conversion head kit, you can easily convert your electric drill into an electric chainsaw. The kit includes all the necessary parts, including a 4/6 inch drill adapter, a universal adapter, and a chainsaw bar. With its durable and robust construction, you can be sure that this tool will stand up to the toughest of jobs. Make your woodworking and pruning projects easier than ever with this electric drill to electric chainsaw conversion kit.
- Saw Type: chain saw
- Power Source: Battery
- Certification: CE
- Requires an electric drill with 2500 rpm or more Work Demonstration
- Ease of use: Compared to traditional electric chainsaws, this chainsaw is more portable and easier to store.
- EASY TO MODIFY: With this modification toolset, you don't need to buy a new electric chainsaw; you just need to spend a little time modifying it, saving you money and time.
- Power drill to chainsaw adapter
- Compatible with most drill chucks.
- The fuselage has 3 apertures where handles can be installed, making the work more flexible.
Chainsaw conversion head, super power. Use with electric drill，You can try this modification accessory. With this accessory toolset, you can get your chainsaw by modifying your drill instead of buying a new one. If you are looking for this product, please give it a try, it will not disappoint you.
Ease of use: Compared to traditional electric chainsaws, this chainsaw is more portable and easier to store.
EASY TO MODIFY: With this modification toolset, you don't need to buy a new electric chainsaw, you just need to spend a little time modifying it, saving you money and time.
The installation tutorial can be obtained from the customer service or open the product link on the APP page to view.
Power drill to chainsaw adapter
There are 2 versions of 6 Inch and 4 Inch.
Requires an electric drill with 2500 rpm or more
Compatible with most drill chucks.
The fuselage has 3 apertures where handles can be installed, making the work more flexible.
Work Demonstration (The ability of the electric drill depends on the power of the drill bit, it is recommended to use a power drill with higher power for better results.)
Note: The object being cut must be fixed, otherwise it will be bounced off by the saw chain, which is more dangerous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.